Helping a legitimate and peaceful housing protest – and global movement for democratic progress and sustainable change – to get back on track: Occupy Christchurch speak: #OWS O:Chch « Rik Tindall blogs + The last tent comes down at Occupy Christchurch – day 164.
- #EQNZ preparedness fail will cost lives
- Environment Canterbury elections 2019
- Fighting Extinction
- Plastic fantastic?
- ECan-CCC quash commuter rail initiative
- Christchurch City elections 8.10.2016
- Environment Canterbury elections 2016
- Spreydon-Heathcote Community Board by-election April-May 2012
- Occupy Christchurch speak
- Care for the elderly of Christchurch East